$1,570.00 – $2,170.00
***DISCLAIMER*** Classic series bumper does not come with the pictured grill guard
– Steel or Aluminum options
– Greatly improved strength with steel and aluminum options
– Standard bumper without grill protection or optional CGP (Center Grill Protection)
– Integrated and gusseted winch mount
– Recommended to run a winch with a non-integrated solenoid box
– Winch mounting compatible with 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches
– Fog light mounts – Options to accommodate round or square LED fog lights up to 4” round/square
– Integrated 30” light bar mount behind the bumper face (Theft Deterrent)
– Single row light bar compatible
– Diesel models are aware that mounting a light bar will reduce air flow to the radiator. In most cases, there will not be any ill effect however use at your own risk.
– Improved approach angles
– Installation requires cutting of factory front bumper
– Integrates with factory ZR2 front skid plate or CBI Offroad full skid plates
– Industry first compression trim to hide “flex gap” between body and bumper
– Optional powder coating available
Q: Is aluminum or steel the right choice for me?
A: Choosing between aluminum and steel for your CBI Offroad bumper depends on your specific needs. Aluminum offers lightweight construction, while steel provides maximum durability and strength. Consider factors like your truck’s usage, desired weight savings, and level of off-road abuse to determine which material suits your requirements best.
Q: What winch will fit in my bumper?
A: Most winches from 8,000lbs to 10,000lbs will fit in our bumper as long as it has a non-integrated solenoid box. Some bumper fitments will require a solenoid box to be relocated either in the bumper or in the engine bay. Reach out to our customer service team for more information.
Q: Do I need to cut any part of my front bumper to install the CBI front bumper?
A: Most of our front bumpers require cutting, check out our install guides for additional information.
Q: How are freight shipments received?
A: Once the order is shipped, we provide an email to you with an Invoice attached, and on that Invoice is the Pro Tracking number for the freight carrier we are using. Once the shipment gets to the freight terminal, they will call to arrange a delivery appointment with you. You will need to be there or have someone present to sign for the shipment. **NOTICE- it is good practice to inspect the product before signing for it to ensure the product is not damaged, which would need to be noted on the paperwork before signing for it.