MAXTRAX XTREME Safety Orange- the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created. Featuring 88 replaceable anodized alloy teeth molded into a heavy-duty, reinforced Nylon recovery board.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is designed for professional use. This is based on the direct feedback we’ve received from our military users, off-road racing champions and certified 4WD trainers. These are the go-to recovery board for scenarios where time is of the essence and wheel spin is unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competition and remove area expeditions.
- Manufactured in Australia using our super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon; the same material that has been used in the MKII for almost a decade.
- Each tooth is robotically positioned for optimal teeth to tire engagement. The teeth over-molded into the board which ensures a secure fit. This virtually eliminates the risk of a tooth coming loose.
- Teeth are anodized to protect against corrosion in harsh environments like saltwater and mud.
- If a tooth is damaged, it can be easily replaced using a T-50 Torx bit. We have a complete replacement kit available here. MAXTRAX XTREME uses a proprietary, patent-pending thread and blip lock system to ensure the new tooth screws into the correct position and is a snug fit.
- The alloy teeth are significantly harder and more durable than the rubber found in your tires, this means you can expect faster and more secure engagement with the tire tread. This not only makes XTREME the most durable recovery track on the market but also the fastest.
Mounting and Compatibility
- MAXTRAX XTREME will nest with MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks, (although there is a slightly larger space between the tracks due to the design of the underside of the XTREME).
- Mounting pins designed exclusively for the MAXTRAX XTREME are available here. Pins for mounting a set of Xtreme and MKII can be found here.
- MAXTRAX XTREME is also compatible with MAXTRAX mini and our fixing and linking kit to create a mobile roadway.
- Our Rear Wheel Harness will work with either one or two sets of XTREMES.